Custom Art Framing is a local artist's gold mine. Not only does Julie, the owner, offer picture framing, but she loves displaying local artistic talent throughout this quaint and lovely studio.
What separates most framing stores from Julie's is her passion for art and the community. She offers art classes for adults and children at reasonable prices with all materials included. She also holds workshops specifically for artists who want to enhance their business and support local artists within the Norwood community. This group gives back by sending a percentage of the proceeds to the Norwood Food Pantry.
While it is common to find this type of business and community within Boston, Julie has brought this wonderful and expressive love of art to Norwood, and it shouldn't go unnoticed.
You must check out her website for more information of upcoming workshops and classes. You can also purchase local and surrounding artists' work at her link, gallery9online.com, where you can also display your own work for this thriving and wonderful community to enjoy.
- Hours: Mon, 11am - 4pm; Tue - Fri, 11am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Local art, framing and a plethora of good vibes
- Services: Classes, Repair
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: This local art community gives back to the Norwood Food Pantry.