May Funeral Home
May Funeral Home has been operating at these premises since 1922. The May family took over operations seven years ago when Marilyn May retired and it is now operated by Folsom funeral homes. The location has two Christian Chapels on premises and is run by appointment only. Staff at the funeral home is accessible 24 hours a day.
Part of May Funeral Home's customer service philosophy is, "To the best of our abilities, we will assist any family with financial difficulties, so that no family has to go without funeral services for their loved ones."
- Hours: A staff person is available 24 hours a day.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services (funeral services): Cremation, Embalming, Make-up
- Funeral chapel: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Christian, catholic protestant, orthodox
- What's your customer service philosophy?: "We run a Christian Funeral Home where every family is treated fairly, with dignity and compassion."