Guy Perito's shoe repair shop located inside Building 19 on the Boston Providence Highway has been mending virtually anything worn on a human foot or created from leather for more than 30 years. Perito and his assistant, Joe Hurkett, fix men's and women's shoes, boots, workboots, skates, zippers, handbags and belts on a daily basis, but the staff is also open to new challenges. Shoe Repair by Gaetano also makes keys.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun - Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps available.
- Founding Date: 1982
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Services: Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: Yes
- Shoe shine: Yes
- How can a customer extend the life of their shoes?: The best way to extend the life of your shoes is to take care of them like they were your own. --Guy Perito, 90 yrs old.