Starbucks has cornered the market with its wonderful blends of consumer friendly coffee and teas. The Boch Plaza Starbucks, on Route 1, is as inviting and endearing as any other neighborhood corner cafe. With a large front patio, several tables and large "super comfy" chairs throughout the store, this Starbucks has the space and living room atmosphere that coffee customers crave. Throw in free WiFi service, and you have a recipe of pure, relaxing bliss. While Starbucks' frappuccinos are a summertime treat, the company's lattes and espressos take the chill off during the fall and winter months. Ask any barista for the right pastry to complement the smooth blends of coffee, and you won't be disappointed. Organic Tazo teas are also available. What makes this Starbucks different than most is the drive-thru, which is conveniently accessible via a simple exit ramp from Route 1. It's ideal for any commuter or person on-the-go who's craving fine-tasting coffee. This Norwood Starbucks is first class, a perfect spot for any customer looking for a conventional cafe experience.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 5am - 11pm; Sun, 6am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Coffee, tea, pastries, sandwiches, salads
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods
- Specialties: Whole Bean Coffee grounded fresh daily and brewed every 30 minutes, guaranteeing freshness.
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Starbucks customers are loyal, and you'll often see the same happy faces sitting throughout the store, reading, chatting, or enjoying the free WiFi.