The Antique Roadhouse, located in the popular downtown area of Norwood, has everything an antiques aficionado could want -- from memorabilia and grandfather clocks to century-old refurbished bed frames. The store has a well-trafficked website and specializes in home furnishings. When you pass by in the evening, a replica of A Christmas Story's leg lamp glowing in the window may catch your eye.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, noon - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 5pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: January 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Home furnishings, memorabilia, picture frames
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: All sales are final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "Downtown Norwood is a very pedestrian-friendly area with many coffee shops and a grassy town center with a gazebo where many musicians play during the summer."
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: "Has it been refinished? It's not a bad thing if it has, but someone should know beforehand."
- Antiques specialties: Refinishing
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Number of dealers: 1
- Antiques services: Appraisal