The Vanderbilt Club, located off Route One on Vanderbilt Avenue, has been a local favorite for many years. It offers superior health and fitness programs and hosts a friendly professional staff in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Fax: 781-769-4801
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 10pm; Sat, 6am - 6pm: Sun, 7am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: March 2002
- What makes this community special?: We are a locally owned and operated Club. We employ many high school and college students as well as other local professionals. The Club is actively involved in charties and schools in Norwood, Westwood, Walpole, Canton, Sharon and Dedham.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Military, Senior
- Membership info: No Joining Fee, No Commitment.
- Parking: Free lot
- Class Schedule Link: vanderbiltclub.com/index.php?area=programs&sec=group_f…
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: At your convenience
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Massage, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking
- Number of lanes in the pool: 3
- Pool length: 75 meters
- Diving: No